[Condor-users] Condor_exec Nice level?

I've noticed that the "condor_exec.exe" processes on my Condor workers
have UNIX "nice" level 10, which is problematic because sometimes these
jobs will get starved of CPU time (e.g. 10 CPU mins in 4 wall-clock
hours).  Is there a way to tell Condor (e.g. via "condor_prio") to use a
specific nice value?

My apologies if this is covered in the manual for that utility, my brain
hurts.  Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
-mike

Michael Ericson