Re: [Condor-users] Installing on PCs without a C: drive

On 3/14/07, Ian Cottam <ian.cottam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We have a number of PCs that we would like to add into our Condor pool
(6.6.11). However, for whatever reason they have no C: drive (typically,
the system is on H:). Condor install ok, and I've checked the entries in
the registry are OK, but the machine is not seen. Also, when I do a
condor_status on one of them, I get the can't see collector message.
Any help?

are the configured LOG (and if you want to run a schedd SPOOL)
pointing to a real directory on H: ?

If not the master will never start properly and thus won't enter the pool.

Matt