Re: [Condor-users] How to install Condor in an Oscar Cluster?

Hi Leo,

Leo Cristobal C. Ambolode II wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> It's been more than a month now, still no one answered my question yet.
> The cluster I'm talking below is kind of a Beowulf cluster and I want this
> cluster to use Condor. Is it possible or not?
>
> I have a Condor pool set-up outside the Beowulf cluster, only the master
> node of the Beowulf cluster can communicate the Condor pool. And I want
> the Beowulf cluster to be included in the Condor pool. Is this possible?

Do the machines have any local disk at all? If so, it should be quite
possible (if a little tedious) to get the correct set up on your machines.
If not, it gets a little trickier, but is still doable. Fortunately, your
cluster is of a fairly small size, so it shouldn't be too terrible no
matter
how you're configured.

Best,

---Steve