[Condor-users] Standard universe and netCDF

Hi,

I've recently installed condor in our local cluster. I'd like to run using the standard universe, but I face the following problem: I use the netCDF library for binary I/O. In particular, I use netCDF to write valuable simulation data as the run progresses. Though I only wish to write data, the library opens the file for reading/writing, and in fact condor reports both read and write activity in the file. Am I up for trouble here? Is anyone using netCDF and condor and knows about a work-around (other than swithcing to vanilla)?

Thanks a lot,

Tomas

--
Tomas S. Grigera
INIFTA - Universidad Nacional de La Plata