[Condor-users] is there a condor version macro for config files?

If we had different architectures we would use a nearly empty condor_config file with something like:

LOCAL_CONFIG_FILE = $(ETC)/condor_config.$(ARCH).$(OPSYS), \
                    $(ETC)/$(HOSTNAME).local

Is there something similar that could do

LOCAL_CONFIG_FILE = $(ETC)/condor_config.$(condor_version), \
                    $(ETC)/$(HOSTNAME).local

Thanks,

Durban

We are working on upgrading our condor pool.

We have a shared file system where the /home/condor directory is shared across all computers.

All machines read in /home/condor/condor_config to get their config settings.

This works fine when we only have one version, but we would like to support two versions while we are upgrading.