Re: [Condor-users] limit execution time for a job

Sorry I didnt respond so far but the past week, I didnt have internet.

Anyways. First I thank you for your answer!
But I still struggle with enforcing the policy. ... maybe you could elaborate on that a little.. :)

A real system could help me understand condor better *hehe* but I dont have a suitable setup at home... but will set one up using vmware soon :)

Best regards,
Dominik

P.S.
I am curious to know why you would want such a policy.
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/ v6.8/3_5Startd_Policy.html#SECTION004510200000000000000 // test-jobs by coltrane shouldnt be long.... im enforcing this :) .. well it could result in idle machines but that is how admins at univeristy want it for some reason. (Im only doing as Im told *hehe*)