Re: [Condor-users] How do I submit a web service to Condor?

Hi,

I am very new to Condor yet I have an assignment to work on as seen below:

You're provided with three data sets, each related to Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 of the UG2 computing database. You're required to:

  1. Build a web service for each data set.
  2. Submit to Condor each web service so that they will reside in separate nodes.
  3. Build a client service which,
My biggest problem so far is bullet 2.
What do I need to configure on Condor (6.8.4) and how do I submit the web services to Condor so as to achieve the requirements above?
I have checked the archive for clues in vain. Can someone come to my rescue, please.

I appreciate any help and sorry for this long mail.

Joe.

--
Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength..."