Re: [Condor-users] Sharing HPC nodes with Condor

I am not sure what you mean by "We are planning to use 20 nodes from a High performance Computing cluster to run condor jobs if there is no jobs running on the HPC nodes."

Do you mean that if jobs are already running on a node, and a user submits another job it should be sent back to central manager ?

We are planning to use 20 nodes from a High performance Computing cluster to run condor jobs if there is no jobs running on the HPC nodes.

Suppose if HPC users submits jobs and it requires the nodes where condor jobs are running, condor jobs should be terminated and send back to the central manager, like if some real user login the machine. I was wondering how to configure condor to do this. Could you please let me know.

Thanks,

Senthil