[Condor-users] Sharing HPC nodes with Condor

Hi,

We are planning to use 20 nodes from a High performance Computing cluster to run condor jobs if there is no jobs running on the HPC nodes.

Suppose if HPC users submits jobs and it requires the nodes where condor jobs are running, condor jobs should be terminated and send back to the central manager, like if some real user login the machine. I was wondering how to configure condor to do this. Could you please let me know.

Thanks,

Senthil