Re: [Condor-users] Condor Pool (not working..)

In replying to a recent message I noticed the following in my
Windows 6.8 config file:

##--------------------------------------------------------------------
##  condor_master
##--------------------------------------------------------------------
##  Daemons you want the master to keep running for you:
DAEMON_LIST = MASTER  SCHEDD STARTD

##  Which daemons use the Condor DaemonCore library (i.e., not the
##  checkpoint server or custom user daemons)?
##  Note: Daemons in this list cannot use a static command port.
#DC_DAEMON_LIST = \
#MASTER, STARTD, SCHEDD, KBDD, COLLECTOR, NEGOTIATOR, EVENTD, \
#VIEW_SERVER, CONDOR_VIEW, VIEW_COLLECTOR, HAWKEYE, CREDD, HAD, \
#QUILL

Note the presence of "," in the DC_DAEMON_LIST and absence of it in the DAEMON_LIST.
I thought the commas were neccessary and indeed they are on my Linux central node.

Any comments from Condor team on this?

Cheers

JK