[Condor-users] bug in environment handling?

Is there a bug tracking system for condor somewhere that users
can use to submit bugs?  I couldn't seem to find one.

I'm reposting the meat of a previous post, since I had buried it
in the middle of an old thread.  Thanks to Matt Hope for his input,
along with his suggestion that this might be a bug in condor.

Here's the previous post about setting environment variables in
windows:

I would have liked using

 environment = "TMP=%_CONDOR_SCRATCH_DIR% TEMP=%_CONDOR_SCRATCH_DIR%"

in the submission file instead of a batch file, but I'm not seeing the
environment set.

Here's my test case.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

testenv.sub
-----------

Executable = testenv.bat
Universe   = vanilla
Output     = testenv.out
Log        = testenv.log
Error      = testenv.err
environment = "TEMP=%_CONDOR_SCRATCH_DIR% TMP=%_CONDOR_SCRATCH_DIR%"
should_transfer_files = YES
when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT

queue

testenv.bat
-----------

echo "Should be set by submission file:"
echo "TMP:  ", %TMP%
echo "TEMP: ", %TEMP%
set TMP=%_CONDOR_SCRATCH_DIR%
set TEMP=%_CONDOR_SCRATCH_DIR%