Re: [Condor-users] bug in environment handling?

When the environment var is "inserted" into the remote environment,
it isn't subject to env var expansion. the cmd shell probably only
does a single expansion, expanding TMP and TEMP, but not %whatever% that
is "inside" them

I think $dollar behaves similarly for Linux using a similar
scheme. Try "TMP=${HOME} TEMP=${HOME}" for instance.

cheers

JK