[Condor-users] Condor-C to PBS

Hi all,
Dear Mark, Francesco

I have been trying these two weeks to send condor-c jobs to a PBS pool, but
it is not working with me, i have configured the batch_gahp.config to point
to the PBS installation, and here i describe the environment of my work :

I send a job from my local machine (A), which has the condor deamons :
Schedd, Master, and Collector.

The remote machine (B) which recieves the job, is the central manager of a
condor pool and it has master, collector, schedd, ..... deamons, where also
it is the head node of four (4) PBS pools.

When I send this job, using the universe GRID,  specifying that the REMOTE
GRID RESOURCE is condor, it works fine and excecutes in the remote condor
pool managed by (B), and here is the submit file:

        Universe   = grid
        Executable = hello.sh
        Output     = hello.out
        Error      = hello.err
        Log        = hello.log

        Should_transfer_files = YES
        When_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT

        grid_resource = condor hisham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx aocegrid.uab.es
        +remote_jobuniverse = 5
        +remote_requirements = True
        +remote_ShouldTransferFiles = "YES"
        +remote_WhenToTransferOutput = "ON_EXIT"
        +remote_grid_resource = condor
        queue

Now, when I send it with this submit file :

        Universe   = grid
        Executable = hello.sh
        Output     = hello.out
        Error      = hello.err
        Log        = hello.log

        Should_transfer_files = YES
        When_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT

        grid_resource = condor hisham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx aocegrid.uab.es
        +remote_jobuniverse = 5
        +remote_requirements = True
        +remote_ShouldTransferFiles = "YES"
        +remote_WhenToTransferOutput = "ON_EXIT"
        +remote_grid_resource = pbs
         queue

It also executes in the Condor pool, and doesn´t go to the pbs !!!, however
I am really confused, how to configure this environment? and how the remote
machine knows that it should execute the job in a certain pbs pool, while as
i mensioned before, that there are 4 pbs pools managed by machine (B)....

I would be grateful for your help, if there are some examples of
configuration files of the (batch_gahp.config ) file, submit files , any
available configuration examples ! I look forward to hear from you !!

Regards,
Hisham

--
* Hisham W. Ihshaish