[Condor-users] Condor map

Hello,
We are students of informatics technology, final year, and we are using condor in our project.
We are using windows 2003 server in our pool and we wish to be added to the Condor world map, we can gain access to the internet using leased line connection through a domain (valid domain name) with real IP addresses, but the connection is temporary so we might be connected to the internet once or twice.
Would this be enough to be added to the map? And how long does it take to appear on the map after our pool was connected?
Thanks in advance,
Shereen

It's here! Your new message!