Re: [Condor-users] Schedd and Startd crashes

If the schedd is exiting due to lack of disk space in the log directory
you should see a 0-byte file in that directory named "dprintf_failure.SCHEDD".
At least that is what happenend on our pool earlier this morning running 6.8.4.

--
Stuart Anderson  anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ligo.caltech.edu/~anderson