[Condor-users] not able to see output in the output file

somebody help me.........

I am able to submit the job in vanilla universe. i used this submit file

Universe = vanilla
Executable = ./partha
output = rao.out

QUEUE

after i submit using condor_submit...........i see the "job as submitted to culster ...." and i see the output file created rao.out....but the problem is i am not able to see the output inside the file.

the executable gives me an output...a text basically "Hello" which i am not able to see in the output file........

my question is that do we have do anything else than simply condor_submit to see the output in the output file (OR)

will this take some time to put the output in the output file................................ (OR)

Am i missing something in the submit file

Thanks

Partha