Re: [Condor-users] Keyboard_idle is not being updated?!?!?

Shay,
First, if you'd like the number of VMs in your Condor machine to be 1, you'd better use  NUM_CPUS=1

Uncommenting
#VIRTUAL_MACHINES_CONNECTED_TO_CONSOLE #VIRTUAL_MACHINES_CONNECTED_TO_KEYBOARD
and setting them to TRUE is supposed to do the job

Mark