[Condor-users] Accumulated Usage - condor_userprio

This might be a stupid question, but how is the accumulated usage displayed with condor_userprio calculated. I have a job that flocks to another pool and takes about 2 minutes max to compute on 30 machines. The accumulated usage on the master node of the flocked pool for the user that submitted from another pool jumps from 12.59hrs to 15.26hrs. This makes no sense to me. How is this value being calculated or what does it represent? Any help will be much appreciated

Christopher