Re: [Condor-users] install condor

Hello all,

I think that the best configuration is : "central manager - submit" and the other machines "execute". Because in a submit node doesn't execute any task, I remember that I had read this in the Condor manual.

Regards

Ana

Michael Perez escribió:
Hello,
I need install condor and two machines, 1) manager 2) execute,submit I install the sotware as indicate in the manual condor V6_8_5, but when send the job, this always appear in idle. I believe that the installation and condifuration isn't correct. Can help me for install and configurate Condor perfectly. Maybe somebody have a manual more datailed. Thanks

The archives can be found at: https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/

--
Ana Silva Gallego
Sistemas Centro Informático Científico de Andalucía (CICA) Avda. Reina Mercedes s/n - 41012 - Sevilla (Spain) Tfno.: +34 955 056 600 / +34 955 056 632 / FAX: +34 955 056 650

Este mensaje esta firmado digitalmente. Para poder
reconocer la firma desde su cliente debera tener
instalado el certificado raiz de la CA del CICA en
el mismo. Puede descargarlo desde:

http://pki.cica.es/cacert/

begin:vcard
fn:Ana Silva
n:Silva;Ana
org;quoted-printable:Centro Inf=C3=B3rmatico Cient=C3=ADfico de Andaluc=C3=ADa
adr;dom:;;www.cica.es
email;internet:asilva@xxxxxxx
tel;work:955056632
version:2.1