Re: [Condor-users] install condor

wait and see for the jobs to get processed b'coz the jobs being have
so many reasons that are quoted under 2.6.5 in the manual.........

On 5/29/07, Michael Perez <michaelperezc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

  I need install condor and two machines, 1) manager 2) execute,submit

  I install the sotware as indicate in the manual condor V6_8_5, but when
send the job, this always appear in idle. I believe that the installation
and condifuration isn't correct.

  Can help me for install and configurate Condor perfectly. Maybe somebody
have a manual more datailed.

  Thanks

Correo Yahoo!