Re: [Condor-users] install condor

you can get the jobs processed but u might land up with all the jobs
processed on the same host from which the jobs are submitted........i
got struck here and in the process of resolving it....

On 5/30/07, Partha sarathi <jinka.partha@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
wait and see for the jobs to get processed b'coz the jobs being have
so many reasons that are quoted under 2.6.5 in the manual.........