Re: [Condor-users] Globus_Failure

Michael Perez wrote:
Hello, I am submitting a job from an UI by the following command: edg-job-submit --vo edteam -r CE:2119/jobmanager-pbs-edteam test.jdl

1. the command has nothing to do with globus, or condor packages.
2. the command line clearly states that the job manager is a PBS

what does this all have to do with condor ?

And the output was: BOOKKEEPING INFORMATION: Status info for the Job : https://lnx112.eela.if.ufrj.br:9000/Z3AMxh8c14_ggDNaPKguAwCurrent <https://lnx112.eela.if.ufrj.br:9000/Z3AMxh8c14_ggDNaPKguAwCurrent>Status: Done (Failed)
Exit code:          0
Status Reason: Cannot read JobWrapper output, both from Condor and from Maradona.
Destination:        CE:2119/jobmanager-pbs-edteam

you need to contact the admin of  lnx112.eela.if.ufrj.br
which I am almost sure also has nothing to do with condor.

the globus is supposed to hide from you the details about which LRMS a globus site has.

Looking the logs, I found a file called gram_job_mgr_xxxx.log, that is in /home/edteam004/ (edteam004 is a user directory) where I found the following information: JMI: poll_fast: returning -1 = GLOBUS_FAILURE (try Perl scripts) After some time (5 minutes) the file is erased. Any idea?

this could be many things, but again, ask this in the relevant ML please.

Regards!

thanks

Comparte video en la ventana de tus mensajes (y tambi?n tus fotos de Flickr).
Usa el nuevo Yahoo! Messenger versi?n Beta.
Visita http://e1.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/