[Condor-users] Globus_Failure

Hello,

I am submitting a job from an UI by the following command:

edg-job-submit --vo edteam  -r  CE:2119/jobmanager-pbs-edteam test.jdl

And the output was:

BOOKKEEPING INFORMATION:

Status info for the Job : https://lnx112.eela.if.ufrj.br:9000/Z3AMxh8c14_ggDNaPKguAwCurrent Status:     Done (Failed)
Exit code:          0
Status Reason:      Cannot read JobWrapper output, both from Condor and from Maradona.
Destination:        CE:2119/jobmanager-pbs-edteam

Looking the logs, I found a file called  gram_job_mgr_xxxx.log, that is in /home/edteam004/ (edteam004 is a user directory) where I found the following information:

JMI: poll_fast: returning -1 = GLOBUS_FAILURE (try Perl scripts)

After some time (5 minutes) the file is erased.

Any idea?

thanks

Comparte video en la ventana de tus mensajes (y también tus fotos de Flickr).
Usa el nuevo Yahoo! Messenger versión Beta.
Visita http://e1.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/