Re: [Condor-users] WinXP Application Error running with Condor

Hi Ben,

Thanks for you answer. I'll look into what the application is actually doing. The executable is on each of the nodes, and the .bat file that calls it, gives the absolute path to the executable (as well as the database it references, also configured on each node). Other than that, I can't give you much more, since I don't know myself (I'm helping the user out distributing his simulation).

However, I wonder why the app runs fine just from the command line, i.e., just running the .bat file. Is windows doing something there or knows something that condor doesn't when it runs the .bat file (the app, and staring condor, are running under administrator)? Thanks for being patient.

thanx
steve