[Condor-users] Condor Instalation on machines with different architectures and OS

Hello,

I would like to install the latest version of condor in a cluster of
machines with two different system
architectures (opteron and xeon) and different versions of Fedora core
(2,5,6 and 7). I saw in condor page that there are different versions
recommended for different types of architectures and OS. It would
be simpler to install the same version in all machines, but we don't
want to
risk  the performance of the pool. Can anyone tell me which would  be
the best strategy: installing the same version in all machines or
installing different versions, according to the machine's architecture
and OS?
I would also like to know if there is a static version of condor that is
not dependent on the machine architecture and OS. If there is, would
it be a good solution?

Thanks in advance

Diana Lousa
PhD student