[Condor-users] Standard Universe

Hi:

I'm reading http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8.6/6_1Linux.html ,
because I want to know if Open Suse 10.2 with gcc version 4.1.2 20061115
(prerelease) (SUSE Linux) can work X86_64.

I've searched in google, but I didnt found info about condor on suse.

This version of Condor does not support checkpointing and remote
system calls on this platform.  You may only submit "vanilla" jobs.
Therefore, you do not need to use condor_compile.  In fact,
condor_compile can't work, since there are no libraries to re-link
your job with.  Please see the Condor Manual for details, which can be
found at http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual.