Re: [Condor-users] Condor SOAP API GRID Authentication Question

Many "Job Ad" attributes are undocumented. The best way to find them is to submit a job and look at what condor_submit created. I think there is an upcoming feature in the devel series to tell condor_submit to just dump a job ad to a file instead of sending it to a Schedd.

Sorry there isn't more I can do.

Best,

matt

daobgong wrote:
Thank you, Matt. Is there any documentation on the special attributes
(proxy related)? I could not find so far. appreciate if you could
recommend a link or something.

Cheers,
David

Unless I'm mistaken. Condor can transfer proxy certificates for use just
like any other input to your job. There are a few special attributes
you'll need to add to your job, but you can use a regular submission,
i.e. with condor_submit, as a guide.

Best,

matt

daobgong wrote:
Hi

  I am trying to access grid resources (managed by Condor as a
scheduler)
through Condor SOAP API.
  Since we need to provide certificate credentials in order to use Grid
resources (particularly Globus GT4), is it possible to provide our
certificate credentials to condor through the SOAP API to accomplish
this?

Thanks and best regards,
David