Re: [Condor-users] File transfer queue - new development condor release

Hello,

The versions of condor are

Central Manager - INTEL-WINNT50 - 6.8.4 Feb 1 2007
Windows machines - 6.8.4 Feb 1 2007
Linux boxes - 6.8.4 Feb  1 2007 - RH9 and RHE3 versions

Thanks
Dave

David Roberts

Radiotherapy PhD Student
Joint Physics Department
Institute of Cancer Research and Royal Marsden NHS Trust
Downs Road,
Sutton, Surrey
UK, SM2 5PT
Tel : 020 8661 3490

>>> matthew.hope@xxxxxxxxx 30/11/2007 09:30 >>>
On Nov 29, 2007 7:33 PM, David Roberts <David.Roberts@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> The questions:
> Is this the correct way to fix my problem?
> If it is: Can I just install the developmental release on the
submitting machine and it will queue the file transfers or do I have to
install the new release on the central manager and every other machine?
I am only submitting Vanilla jobs and the system is made up of approx 10
windows and 90 linux machines.

What are the version(s) across the farm at the moment? Someone from
the condor team should be able to tell you if they are compatible over
the wire (perhaps the vm/slot renaming might need a config tweak).

You also might be able to drop in just the relevant binary

Matt