Re: [Condor-users] Vanilla jobs not automatically restart

Hi Dan,

We use JobRunCount while processing history for usage tracking. (In some cases we compute a job's "billable" time differently if it restarts.)

If we upgrade to 6.9.5 or greater, will our usage processing scripts need to be updated to use NumJobStarts instead of JobRunCount?

Does "deprecated" imply "don't use it, it'll go away soon" or "JobRunCount won't appear any more effective now"?

-Preston