Re: [Condor-users] Standard universe support

On Wed, 3 Oct 2007, Leandro Doctors wrote:

Hi

I plan to try Condor on computers with a SATA disk.

Unfortunately, only "new" distros that can detect this kind of disks
(Debian "Etch", RHEL 5, etc.).

Unfortunately, I have not seen any condor binary for them with Standard
universe support. Is this for any special reason? Is there any plan to
support these distros in a near future?

Why aren't the condor sources available only on demand? In this case, support
could be enabled with help of the community of those distros -especially
Debian.

One last question... Is there any plan to add the standard universe support to
Windows?

Regards,
Leandro