Re: [Condor-users] Assertion error in Quill

On 10/5/07, Steven Timm <timm@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Oct 2007, Stuart Anderson wrote:
>
> > The response I received to this problem was,
> >
> > Unfortunately,the documentation is a little behind the code.  I've
> > updated the documentation that's linked on the website.  There's also a
> > paper which discusses installation at:
>
> As of today the condor manual is just as out of date as it ever was
> with respect to quill. I am not sure what documentation they updated.

No, that's not accurate, the documentation on the web is much improved now.
There is certainly still work to be done, but every required parameter is
now listed in the manual. It was glaringly bad up until last week.

The overview that Stuart sent (and, by induction, was given to Stuart) was
unfortunately also outdated. The version that is current is:
https://www.cs.wisc.edu/condordb/overview_07-18-2007.pdf

The overview for at least 6.9.4 should be considered canonical.

-Erik