Re: [Condor-users] Forcing job to run on submit host

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007, Atle Rudshaug wrote:

My question is how to I force the last job in DAGMan (which is the
child of all the other jobs) to run on the submitters machine where
all the outputs files are (this being a bash script or a c++
executable). Is there a better/easier way of doing this?

Just make that job a local universe job.  (Note that you do that by
specifying local universe in the job's submit file -- it's not something
that you do in the DAG file, and it's independent of whether the job
runs within a DAG.)

Kent Wenger
Condor Team