[Condor-users] How to use Condor's checkpointing library in NS-2 (network simulator 2)

hi,all

I want to use the checkpointing library of Condor in NS-2 (network simulator 2). So I looked related topic up in our previous list, and  it was said the way was compiling NS-2 with Condor. But I do not know how to, what macros should I add to the Makefile of NS-2 or some other ways?

I only want to have the Standalone Checkpinting support, so I installed Condor 6.8.6 on one RedHat Linux 9.0 computer, together with NS 2.31.

I found some information from one project named BGP++(http://www.ece.gatech.edu/research/labs/MANIACS/BGP++/). In this project, NS-2 gets checkpointing support by Condor, and the compiling method is: "appending the -DHAVE_CONDOR on the DEFINE macro and the -lcondorsyscall in the LIB macro in the Makefile.in of NS-2". I tried this way, but failed. The error information is "/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lcondorsyscall".

So, I want to know does this way work by adding the two macros when compiling NS-2? Or some other ways to get the checkpointing library support? And what cause the error message which said could not find condorsyscall library. Some system environment settings unset?

Looking forward to your advice.

Sincerely yours,
Eirc Zhao