Re: [Condor-users] Quill vs. Quill++

It's my understanding that regular old Quill is in the 6.8 series,
and what was known as Quill++, now renamed regular Quill, is in
from 6.9.4 onwards.

The two are totally different, much different schema and modes of
operations.  Both have a number of unfixed bugs especially as
it relates to the behavior of condor_history.  If you implement
either Quill prepare to be on the permanent bleeding edge.  We have
been running Quill ever since it came out but there has always
been some gotcha with every major or minor release upgrade, most
of which remain unfixed to this day.

Steve Timm