Re: [Condor-users] Quill vs. Quill++

> Both have a number of unfixed bugs especially as
> it relates to the behavior of condor_history.  If you implement
> either Quill prepare to be on the permanent bleeding edge. We have
> been running Quill ever since it came out but there has always
> been some gotcha with every major or minor release upgrade, most
> of which remain unfixed to this day.

I've got to come to Quill 1.0's defence here. We've used it since it's
6.7.x beginnings with great success. We have condor_history turned off
and we use the Quill-maintained DB with a layer between it to show
history to our users. It's been very stable. I think your miles with
Quill will depend very much on your pool architecture.

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.  This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.