Re: [Condor-users] What API does condor support?

Thank you very much, Ian and Matthew.

In the BirdBath page I didn't find some guidance for configuring and
using Birdbath. Does BirdBath support API for querying machine status?

Thanks

Do, Duc Thanh
High Performance Computing Center
Hanoi University of Technology