[Condor-users] problem running condor_master "can't open MasterLog"

Hi all,

I installed Condor 6.8.6 on Linux Red Hat 9.0.

I tried to run condor_master  as Root, but failed.  The message is
        Can't open /condor/local.my_linux/log/MasterLog.
        dprintf() had a fatal error in pid xxxxx.
        Can't open /condor/local.my_linux/log/MasterLog.
        errno: 13 (Permission denied).
        euid: x, ruid x
I couldn't find the file named MasterLog in the "log" directory, the directory is empty. I created a new file named this as Root, but it did not work.
I searched our previous topics, and found that some one also encountered the same problem. But did not find a definite answer to my problem.

Looking forward to your advice.

--
Sincerely yours,
Zhao Shiyang