Re: [Condor-users] DAGMan on Windows

Hi everybody,

On all machine I have the same problem, only 509 jobs are submitted by DAGMan, with Solaris machine a dprintf file is created in the directory of jobs,
9/5 17:28:36 dprintf() had a fatal error in pid 11182
**** PANIC -- OUT OF FILE DESCRIPTORS at line 755 in dprintf.ceuid: 50144, ruid: 50144

Has someone an idea about what is the problem?

Sophie

>>> "Sophie Prieur" <s.prieur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 29/08/2007 14:15 >>>
Theses files are all empty and I have :

004 (4742.000.000) 08/15 11:36:38 Job was evicted.
	(0) Job was not checkpointed.
		Usr 0 00:00:00, Sys 0 00:00:00  -  Run Remote Usage
		Usr 0 00:00:00, Sys 0 00:00:00  -  Run Local Usage
	0  -  Run Bytes Sent By Job
	0  -  Run Bytes Received By Job

in the dagman.log file.

>>> "R. Kent Wenger" <wenger@xxxxxxxxxxx> 28/08/2007 16:48 >>>
On Tue, 28 Aug 2007, Sophie Prieur wrote:

> I have attached the file, I send you again, I hope this time it would be good.

Hmm -- from the dagman.out file, it looks like DAGMan itself crashed.
Did you end up with any core files from DAGMan?  Also, the
EucCode.dag.dagman.log, EucCode.dag.lib.err, and EucCode.dag.lib.out files
would be useful to see.

Kent Wenger
Condor Team

Please note that the views expressed in this e-mail are those of the
sender and do not necessarily represent the views of the Macaulay
Institute. This email and any attachments are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read,
copy, disclose or rely on any information contained in this e-mail, and
we would ask you to contact the sender immediately and delete the email
from your system. Thank you.
Macaulay Institute and Associated Companies, Macaulay Drive,
Craigiebuckler, Aberdeen, AB15 8QH.