Re: [Condor-users] MPICH application

Back on an old answer from Mark : could you tell me why you precised "on the same SMP machine" ?

The thing is, it runs fine on the same SMP machine, as you wrote, but it doesn't work on multiple machines.
The most surprising thing is that the similar script for LAM works fine for multiple-machines.

Did someone locate where the problem is with MPICH2 ?

Thanks
Nicolas