Re: [Condor-users] condorview not showing resources

I've done a bit more investigating and found...

condor_stats for user information works fine...

[wojtek@sloth2 ~]$ condor_stats -usergrouplist
Total
***@its.monash.edu.au
***@its.monash.edu.au

However, condor_stats for resource information gives me nothing...

[wojtek@sloth2 ~]$ condor_stats -resourcelist
No Data.

Where there really should be some data... there are a number of
resources in this pool.

Do