[Condor-users] Limiting jobs to 24 (total wall-clock) hours or less in a beowulf type cluster running condor scheduler

Title: Limiting jobs to 24 (total wall-clock) hours or less in a beowulf type cluster running condor scheduler

Hi,

  I am exploring the condor scheduler now.  I understand that there are no time limited job-queues in condor like in PBS or SGE, but we would like to limit the number of total wall-clock hours a single job can take by users other than those belong to cluster owner group to 24 hours or less because all nodes in our condor environment are dedicated compute nodes.  How does someone do that through the global configuration file as well as local configuration file?  Thanks.

Condor version 6.8.5

Prakashan