Re: [Condor-users] What happens if a file on theLOCAL_CONFIG_FILElist cannot be parsed?

> REQUIRE_LOCAL_CONFIG_FILE
> is a boolean option that can be set. If you have a single local file
and
> it isn't present (or is not accessible), then you get an error.
> I'd have presumed that something equivalent would be done if one of
many
> local
> files were missing, but you'd need to try it out

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I was testing this with
REQUIRE_LOCAL_CONFIG = False. Your results may vary if you like to set
this to true.

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.  This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.