[Condor-users] (no subject)

Hello:
I´m trying to execute the example file of dagman.
I execute te Makefile, but when I try to submit the file appears:

can´t find condor_dagman.exe in PATH, aborting

When I try to execute condor_dagman.exe appears ERROR "No 'DAGMAN_LOG' parameter specified." at line 121 in file ..\src\condor_util_lib\dprintf_config.c

I´m running condor 6.8.4 Windows Xp  and on Redhat8 and I have the same problem in both OS.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English

Rosa

Llama a tus amigos de PC a PC: ¡Es GRATIS! Pruébalo