[Condor-users] Condor birdbath problems

Hi,

I have compiled the java files which I generated from the WDSLs for the
Schedd and the Collector by using Apache Axis 1.4. I have tried to use these
files to submit a job to condor and it worked, however, when I try to obtain
the address of the scheduler by using the collector, I got strange errors.
This prompted me to try the gr-wscondor jar provided by IBM. This fixed the
problem with getting the address of the scheduler. Now, when I try to submit
a file as I did when I compiled the files myself, I get the following error:

condor.ClassAdStructAndStatus.getClassAd()[Lcondor/ClassAdStructAttr;
        at birdbath.Transaction.submit(Transaction.java:127)
        at condor.main(condor.java:223)

Does anyone know how to fix this? I am using Java 1.5.0_08-b03 and as
mentioned already Axis 1.4 - the latest version. Also, when I compile using
the Axis jars some files are not created and hence not compiled. Am I using
the correct versions of Axis / Java or is this perhaps an OS specific error?

Christopher

Christopher Parker (BSc. Hons)
Department of Computer Science
High Performance Computing Laboratory