[Condor-users] RE : birdbath dag submission

Title: RE : [Condor-users] birdbath dag submission

Allright,
I guess it can help,
when I'm subitting the dag, I can see the first job has been submitted 6 times without any success: ther error is:
  failed while reading from pipe
  read so far:
  ERROR: submit attempt failed

what does it mean ?