[Condor-users] unable to restart from a "checkpointed" process

Hi,

I have a simple test app try out Condor's stand alone checkpoint and restart. However, I am unable to restart from "checkpointed" file. See attached for run log.
Here's the scenario:

1.  start program that prints a count every second.
2. checkpoint the process (send SIGSTOP)
3. restart the process
4. checkpoint the process (send SIGSTOP)
5. restart the process

Expected Result:
process starts counting again

Actual Result:
Killed

I have tried deleting the checkpoint file after step 3 and before executing step 4 and
get the same result.

Thanks for any help,

Adrian
---
% ckpt_test
Condor: Notice: Will checkpoint to ckpt_test.ckpt
Condor: Notice: Remote system calls disabled.
i: 0
i: 1
i: 2
i: 3
i: 4
i: 5
i: 6
i: 7
i: 8
i: 9
i: 10
i: 11
i: 12
User signal 2
% ckpt_test -_condor_restart ckpt_test.ckpt
Condor: Notice: Will restart from ckpt_test.ckpt
i: 13
i: 14
i: 15
i: 16