[Condor-users] Renderfarm -- Suggestion‏

Hello,

I have few (arround 10 dedicated) machines and few non-dedicated machines for rendarfarm, to render 3ds Max and Maya animations. I have planned to work using condor pool with SF_Render and Condor_render. Has any one better idea than this? Also do I need to install windows OS on all machines even on dedicated machines? What about OS on centeral manager ? I have found SF_Render and Condor_render as windows versions only.

Thanks in Advance

--------
Regards,
Muhammad Zeeshan Patoli,