[Condor-users] Condor needs Linux /proc/cpuinfo for various archs

Hello,

I'm reworking Condor's detection of processors under Linux (Condor
uses /proc/cpuinfo for it's data).  I've tested it on all types of machines
that I have access to, but I'd like to get some more data points to test
against.

In particular, I need info on multi-processor machines, multi-core machines,
hyper-threaded machines and non-intel machines.  Also of interest is output
for any machines running older Linux kernels, especially in conjunction with
the above.  For each machine that, I need:

1. The architecture
2. # of physical CPUS
3. # of cores / CPU
4. Is the CPU Hyper-threaded?
5. If 4, is hyper-threading enabled?
6. The output of "uname -a ; cat /proc/cpuinfo"
7. Any other relevant information that you think may be valuable.

Your help will help insure that Condor handles these better.  You can send the
results directly to me.

Thanks much for the help!

-Nick

--
           <<< Follow the white rabbit. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project