[Condor-users] Using shell script to invoke executable in standard universe

I have a C program which has been successfully compiled and linked using
the condor_compile command with cc. I ran it first through a shell script,
and I got an error in my log file stating that the job was not properly
linked for Condor. Then I ran it directly by specifying the executable
directly on the 'executable=' line of the class ad and it worked.

Is there a way to call an executable compiled for the standard universe
from a shell script, or does it have to be called directly?

Thank you.

Brian C. Dandurand
Clemson University
Department of Mathematical Sciences