Re: [Condor-users] Webservice - how to assure that it is running?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he said condor_status is supplying no output with or without arguments? That would be a problem elsewhere.

David

Matthew Farrellee wrote:
Kornelius Nägele wrote:
The WS interface is listening on the Schedd's command port.

This should give you a list of all the Schedds in your pool with a WS interface:

	condor_status -schedd -constraint "HasSOAPInterface=?=TRUE"

Take that and look at the MyAddress attributes to find the port number to use:

condor_status -schedd -constraint "HasSOAPInterface=?=TRUE" -l | grep MyAddress

Best,

matt
Hi matt,
the command 'condor_status -schedd' and 'condor_status -schedd -constraint "HasSOAPInterface=?=TRUE"' output absolutely nothing, expect one line break. May be its because im using Windows. There's just no output, with or without arguments. I'm going nuts.

thx though

If your Schedd has the WS interface enabled and isn't publishing HasSOAPInterface=TRUE in its ad, you have found a bug.

You can pump up the debug level on your schedd to something like D_FULLDEBUG and look at the top of the SchedLog to see if the WS (SOAP) interface is starting.

Best,

matt